- Plan a yearly budget, and monitor / follow-up on annual budget plan.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, half-year and annual reports.
- Set guidelines, and manage all outlets.
- Coordinate with other concerned departments to smooth all work at each event.
- Manage and coach all team member on POS system.
- Ensure all services of outlets reach the company standards.
- Plan manpower, equipment and supplies according to requirements.
- Monitor all functions to ensure they maintain a first class and positive visual impact, including decorations and services.
- Respond to client concerns and react quickly and professionally.
- Follow all safety, sanitation and outlet policies and procedure when handling or serving food and beverages.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Hotel Management, F&B Management or other related field.
- Aged 35 years old and above.
- At least 10 years of work experience in the Food & Beverage or a Service Industry, with 5 years at the manager level.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and Thai.