Our client is a well-known and high end European style restaurant in Khao Yai. The Company requires a well-organized, highly motivated and fast-learning person to work in the position of Restaurant Manager.
- Managing overall operations of the restaurant.
- Resolving customer complaints regarding food quality and service.
- Dealing with staffing issues.
- Motivating, managing and training employees.
- Managing customer relations.
- Making decisions and solving problems concerning menus and staff.
- Training new staff on restaurant standards and services.
- Thai nationality, age 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Management or related field.
- At least 3 years experience as an Operations Manager or Restaurant Manager.
- Experience of training new staff is a must.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Able to work at Pak Chong, Nakhon Ratchasima.