Our client is a well-known group of premium Chinese restaurant chains who have been operating since 1957. They now require a suitable candidate for the position of Restaurant Manager.
- Being responsible for overall aspects of the business; premium Chinese restaurant in terms of operations and management.
- Monitoring overall daily restaurant operations.
- Ensuring all the restaurant operations, kitchen operations, menus and recipes meet the required brand quality and standard.
- Setting up and maintaining all operations for the existing branch including stock and inventory system
- Achieving the monthly revenue and profit goals
- Maintaining ongoing business development to deliver business growth, generate sales and raise brand awareness
- Having full financial P&L accountability i.e. forecasting, actual sales, cost analysis, budgeting
- Managing overall costs including equipment, waste, direct labor and materials.
- Being responsible for creating and implementing promotional strategies to increase sales volume and achieve maximum customer satisfaction for the soon to be opened restaurant and future new openings
- Creating and developing store standards; ensuring compliance through store visits, audits and reviews.
- Planning manpower, developing and coaching staff
- Conducting operations and overseeing procedures, practices and customer service excellence of the restaurant and support service staff.
- Responding to customer queries and complaints.
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Male / female, Thai nationality, active with a pleasant personality.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management, Hotel and Catering or related field required.
- Must be knowledgeable on restaurant and retail operations with direct managerial and operational experiences.
- At least 7 years of experience in F&B operations with 4 years plus at the managerial level.
- Experiences in the F&B industry, hotel or restaurant operations are a must.
- Strategic thinker who is able to analyze data to improve performance.
- Ability to manage and lead a team of employees and be a part of it.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve issues as they arise.
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational and communication skills.
- Customer focused with a service mind.
- Open-minded, flexible with a can–do attitude.
- Good command of English
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"