Our client provides networking products and telecommunication solutions. They manufacture electronic communications devices, and they provide equipment, software and services to enterprise customers. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of Retail innovation Manager.
- Supporting shop displays and construction projects.
- Preparing Key Visuals for decoration and managing in-store graphics.
- Managing a team.
- Evaluating designsanddeveloping new programsto improve the in-store experience.
- Taking care of furniture design, production and distribution as well as service and maintenance.
- Determining inventory levels and anticipating supplies.
- Coordinating schedules and activities as well as distributing the materials to shop front.
- Maintaining files and project reports as well as internal documentation processes.
- Attending meetings, taking minutes, keeping notes and following up on actions.
- Supporting the Retail Innovation Team with various office administration duties and contributing to team efforts.
- Thai nationality, male or female.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related design field.
- At least 5 years’ experience of shop interior design and shop displays.
- Prior experience of working in a corporate visual environment is preferred.
- Good English skills (speaking and writing).
- Computer literate.
- Able to work to deadlines, multi-task and excel under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive personality.
- Ability to travel regularly.