Our client provides networking products and telecommunication solutions. They manufacture electronic communications devices, and they provide equipment, software and services to enterprise customers. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of Retail Innovation Officer.
- Supporting shop displays and construction projects.
- Preparing key visuals for decorations and managing AW for in-store graphics.
- Evaluating designs and developing new programs to improve the in-store experience.
- Taking care of furniture designs, production, distribution, service and maintenance.
- Being responsible for logistical processes and controlling the incoming and outgoing in-store furniture and decoration items.
- Determining inventory level and anticipating supplies.
- Coordinating schedules and activities.
- Distributing materials to shop fronts.
- Maintaining files, project reports and internal documentation processes.
- Attending meetings, taking minutes, keeping notes and following up on important tasks.
- Supporting Retail Innovation Team in various office administration duties and contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Thai Nationality only, aged 25+.
- Male or female.
- Bachelor degree in any related design field.
- Understanding of the basics of interior design and construction.
- Experience working in a corporate visual environment is preferred.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work under a timeline and through stress.
- Able to cope with Multi-Function tasks.
- Excellent communication skills and great personality.
- Able to travel regularly.