Our client manufactures electronic communications devices and provides networking products and telecommunication solutions, equipment, software and services to enterprise customers. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of RETAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST.
- Strengthening and managing mobile shop execution for increasing brand presence and improving sell out rate
- Managing retail assets, POP, mock up units, display stands and premiums.
- Working with the regional sales team and field force in driving sell out performance and category development
- Coordinating event activities including event setup, visual merchandising and inventory control
- Coordinating retail shop construction including shop display between customer /supplier and the HQ
- Being responsible for retail marketing investment.
- Managing the retail marketing database and reporting to the HQ.
- Conducting monthly self-audits of assets and to monitor mobile brand presence.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration/Management, Economics or any related fields.
- At least 2 years of retail marketing and/or merchandising experience in the consumer products/FMCG industry
- Good abilities in using in MS Office especially Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Highly adaptable and able to work independently
- A person who is energetic and possesses a ‘can-do’ attitude with the ability to work well under pressure
- Able to relocate as required and flexible for travelling with own car