Our client manufactures electronic communication devices and provides networking products and telecommunication solutions as well as equipment, software and services to enterprise customers. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of Retail Marketing Specialist.
- Strengthening and managing mobile shop execution with increasing brand presence and improving sell out rate.
- Managing retail assets, POP, mock up units, display stands and premiums.
- Working with the regional sales team and field force in driving sell out performance and category development
- Coordinating event activities including event setup, visual merchandising and inventory control
- Coordinating retail shop construction including shop display between customer /supplier and the HQ
- Handling applications for retail marketing investment.
- Managing retail marketing database and reporting to the HQ.
- Undertaking monthly audits to monitor mobile brand presence and check assets.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Economics or any related fields.
- At least 2 years of retail marketing and/or merchandiser experience in consumer products or FMCG industry
- Good computer abilities especially Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Highly adaptable and able to work independently
- Energetic, ‘can-do’ attitude with the ability to work well under pressure
- Able to relocate and flexible for travelling with own car