Our client is Thailand-based Company engaged in the retail sale of cosmetic and skincare products
- Planning and setting marketing strategies for assigned brands.
- Managing marketing procedures of assigned products.
- Creating, planning and arranging marketing strategies to promote brand awareness.
- Sourcing and analysing market opportunities and monitoring competitor's marketing strategies to develop ongoing marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Working with sales teams to forecast and increase sales volumes to achieve sales targets.
- Coordinating the implementation of marketing campaigns with advertising agencies and other media channels.
- Managing marketing budgets related to advertising and promotions.
- Developing innovative business, marketing and launch plans for new products.
- Reporting and analysing market and sales in all retail aspects to ensure appropriate brand identity and positioning in the market
- Male or female, aged not over 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Brand Management for FMCG or Consumer Products.
- Experience in brand building, promotional programs and creating marketing tools to drive sales would be an advantage.
- Fast learning, well-organized and self-motivated person showing a high degree of initiative.
- Results oriented; able to focus on customer needs and work well in a team.
- Good command of English.