Our client provides networking products and telecommunication solutions. They manufacture electronic communications devices and provide equipment, software and services to enterprise customers. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of Retail Operations Specialist.
- Conducting store visits on a consistent basis and evaluating stores in the following key areas- management of team, merchandising, KPIs, standards. Developing store and process enhancements as needed.
- Leading the strategic execution of day to day retail operations across multiple functions for all products in the stores in Thailand.
- Overseeing collaboration with Visual Merchandising and Regional teams to enable implementation of new floor-sets, markdowns and promotions to be on schedule.
- Overseeing execution of projects including new store openings, store maintenance and repairs.
- Ensuring that all the shops are aware of the company’s policy and comply with loss prevention practices.
- Coordinating regular audits of shop operations and internal departments.
- Thai nationality only.
- Female or male, aged not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Economics.
- At least 3years of experiences in marketing, retail management orvisual merchandising.
- Strong background in retail operations.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Computer proficiency especially in using MS Excel. SAP experience required.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.