Our client is one of the leading international food retail firms.
- Being responsible for managing shop construction or renovation in both design and construction phases
- Ensuring contractors or 3rd party designer comply with the design requirement from the global office
- Handling end-to-end project management tasks that includes coordinating with internal and external parties, managing project timeline, managing budget and supervising design and construction operations
- Managing a team of Project Supervisors and ensuring all projects are handled effectively
- Generating relevant reports on project progress
- Thai nationality, aged not over 45 years old with a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture or Civil Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in construction project management or in a design supervision or site supervision role
- Must have direct experience in retail projects.
- A background managing a team would be a plus
- Able to review or adjust design drafts
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Good leadership skill and strong organization and communication skills
- Able to travel to project sites across Thailand