Our client is a well-known hospitality business in Thailand. The Company requires a well-organized and highly motivated person to work in the position of Revenue Manager (Phuket).
- Review the monthly forecast, budget and strategies of the hotel on a daily basis and recommend, wherever necessary, the yield management restrictions, close-out dates and inventory control issues.
- Forecast accurately business outlook; business on-the-books, booking volume/channels for the hotel, including booking pace for various business segments, and maintain a forecast accuracy of +/- 5% for the next 30 day period.
- Champion the concepts of “Room Revenue”, “Dynamic Pricing”, and “Rate Parity” to the field.
- Conduct market analysis regularly and provide accurate diagnostic reports periodically for the Hotel General Manager.
- Understand the synergies and efficiencies of the available distribution channels and use the resources to increase revenue for the hotel.
- Be the first to know the dynamics of competitors’ sets and the economic situation to optimize positive and reverse negative impacts on the hotel’s business strategies.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of all reports generated and file accordingly.
- Ensure the hotel adheres to the rate loading SOP without exception.
- Thai nationality, age 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or a related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Revenue Management in the hotel field is a must.
- Previous experience as an E-Commerce Manager in the hotel field is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of hospitality revenue management and distribution channels, tools and systems.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess an interest in numbers and systems.
- Able to work in Phuket.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056