Our client is a global manufacturer and a main supplier to industrial and craft customers across the world. They have over 19,000 employees in 60 countries. They mainly support world leading apparel brands. They are now expanding their business and looking for a Safety Manager to join their team.
Location: Rama 2
- Following government, company, and group safety requirements.
- Setting up and maintaining safety committees and consistent monthly meetings.
- Identifying and correcting potential plant safety hazards.
- Conducting safety acceptance reviews for new and modified equipment.
- Conducting safety inspections and reviewing safety audits.
- Preparing and reviewing JSAs and conducting RSAs.
- Administering safety awareness and counselling employees on safety issues.
- Positively reinforcing safety.
- Implementing, conducing and developing training program plans and objectives.
- Acting as training consultant and counseling employees.
- Conducting training needs and training effectiveness analyses.
- Evaluating platform skills of company, outside instructors and consultants.
- Providing support for training on new products, equipment and processes.
- Linking training to strategic initiatives and business plan.
- Administering a training matrix and training record.
- Administering security operations projects.
- Coordinating plant emergency response activities.
- Auditing shipping and receiving operations for security purposes.
- Making security arrangements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Safety and Environment.
- At least 5 years of experience in Safety with 2 years of experience in a Safety Manager position.
- Experience in a textile or chemical industry is an advantage.
- Obtained Professional Jor.Por.
- Good English communication skills.
- ISO 9001 experience.