Our client has been a global leader in industrial and commercial maintenance products and services since 1919. They are relied upon by companies in over 50 countries to solve maintenance problems with the most innovative and effective products and services.
- Examining and making recommendations to comply with local safety laws.
- Conducting analysis to identify hazards and recommending preventative measures and procedures relating to work safety.
- Conducting safety risk assessments in the workplace.
- Conducting analysis of project plans and providing suggestions to various departments and recommendations for safety measures.
- Evaluating the performance of enterprises according to the project plan or safety measures.
- Ensuring co-workers follow the associated rules and guidelines.
- Preparing training courses for employees to work safely.
- Ensuring safety management is suitable for the company and developed continuously.
- Verifying the reasons of illness and injury from work and conducting related analysis, then preparing reports including recommendations to prevent incidents from reoccurring.
- Collecting and analysing data and preparing related reports.
- Providing suggestions about injuries and illnesses caused by employees’ work.
- Ensuring employees are responsible for compliance with HSE regulations for the workplace.
- Conducting analysis of assignments for risks and hazards.
- Providing training to employees about safety practices.
- Checking that machinery, tools and equipment are in a safe condition prior to conducting daily activities.
- Ensuring quality management system is in compliance with ISO 14001, ISO 9000.
- Coaching and training employees to follow the regulations and guidance in the safety manual.
- Male only, aged 33 –38 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Occupational Health and Safety.
- At least 5 years working experience in a safety function (manufacturing safety is a plus).
- Have knowledge of safety work, including related documents.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written is a must.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Can work well under pressure and as part of a team.
- Have own car.
Our client offers a benefits package including bonus, health insurance, mobile allowance and transportation allowance. Working hours are between 8:00am - 5.00pm, Monday – Friday.