Our client is a global laboratory services company. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Safety Officer.
- Managing the safety master plan.
- Providing advice on safety and environmental laws.
- Analysing dangerous work and initiating preventive measures.
- Conducting training sessions for workers on fire drills.
- Preparing monthly reports for the company and government bodies.
- Performing general safety tasks.
- Male / female, age 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety, Public Health or relevant subject.
- At least 3 years experience in Safety.
- Good command of English.