- The Safety Officer will report to the Operations Manager and will assist with the following key functions:
- Examining and making recommendations to comply with the local safety laws.
- Conducting analysis to identify hazards including recommending preventive measures or procedures relating to work safety.
- Conducting safety risk assessment in the workplace.
- Conducting analysis of project plans, including providing suggestions to various department and recommendations for safety measures.
- Evaluating the performance of enterprises according to the project plan or safety measures.
- Providing suggestions to all co-worker to follow the associated rules and guidelines.
- Preparing training courses for employees to work free from basic causes of unsafe acts.
- Ensuring the safety management is suitable for the company and developed continuously.
- Verifying the reasons of illness and injury from work and conducting related analysis, then, preparing immediate reports including recommendations to prevent the incident reoccurring.
- Collecting and analysing data and preparing related reports. Providing suggestions about injuries and illnesses caused by employee’s work.
- Ensuring that employees are responsible for compliance with HSE regulations in the workplace.
- Conducting analysis of assignments for risks and hazards.
- Providing training to employees about safety practices.
- Checking machinery, tools and equipment are in safe conditions prior to conducting daily activities.
- Supervising the use of personal safety protection equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Occupational Health and Safety.
- At least 1 years working experience in a safety function.
- Have knowledge of safety work, including related documents.
- Good English and computer skills (Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
- Can work under pressure and as part of a team.
- Have own transportation.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, a provident fund medical insurance, and, the opportunity to join a large international company.