Our client is a textile company. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Safety Technical Officer.
- Analysing and providing advice to the employer on following safety and environmental laws.
- Analysing dangerous work including preventative measures and work in process for the employer.
- Being an advisor to employees concerning the safety manual.
- Analysing the cause of accidents from working and reporting including preventative action to the employer.
- Collecting and reporting on accident details.
- Handling any other safety responsibilities.
- Male / female, aged 25 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety and Environment or Public Health.
- At least 3 years of experience in safety and environment or public health related tasks.
- Passed the examination of RSO