- Identifies and penetrates new business opportunities from existing and potential new customers.
- Coordinates customer meetings with decision-makers to overcome barriers, determine areas of concern, and identify growth forecasts.
- Educates customers on technology solutions to provide independent tracking, pricing, and reporting capabilities.
- Collaborates with Operations to establish standard operating procedures for meeting customer expectations.
- Applies sales strategies and knowledge gained from sales training to identify areas where a solution can be implemented.
- Participates in joint customer calls to promote products and service.
- Attends functional meetings to build relationships with sales counterparts for promotion of enterprise selling.
- Identifies areas of churn to develop strategies for winning back business.
- Completes database input to provide visibility of sales pipeline (e.g., opportunities, sales contacts, etc.) and account status for management review.
- Experience with Business to Business or Business to Consumer Sales - Preferred
- Experience managing a sales territory – Preferred
- Minimum of 4 yrs Freight / Logistics experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.