Our client is a leading global provider of advanced equipment and services for smartphones, tablets, servers, workstations and storage devices. Due to their continued expansion they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join their team in the position of Sales Administrator.
- Supporting sales in terms of documents / administration such as customer details and checking all documents that sales require.
- Issuing quotations, processing orders and following up POs with the customers.
- Preparing documents to support sales and opening sales orders.
- Coordinating between customers and internal departments.
- Help Business Leader in preparing forecast reports and other operational reports as necessary.
- Compiling monthly worksheets and PDF files and updating the website.
- Entering documents into the database.
- Updating pricing list.
- Handling any other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related fields.
- Female, aged 23-35 years old.
- At least 2 years of experience in a sales administration or coordination role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English (speaking and writing skills).