Our client is a leading global provider of advanced equipment and services for smartphones, tablets, servers, workstations and storage devices. Due to their continued expansion, they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join their team in the position of Sales Administrator.
- Supporting sales in terms of documentation and administration, such as customer details and checking all sales related documents.
- Issuing quotations, processing orders and following up on POs with customers.
- Preparing documents to support sales and opening sales orders.
- Coordinating between customers and internal departments.
- Helping Business Leaders prepare forecast reports and other operational reports, as necessary.
- Compiling and publishing monthly sales data (worksheets, PDF files) and updating the website.
- Entering documents into the database.
- Updating the Pricing Table.
- Handling any other assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Female, aged 23-35 years old.
- At least 2 years of experience in Admin, Sales Admin or Sales Coordination.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English (speaking and writing skills).