Our client is a social marketplace where travelling "Guests" can locate and book cool places owned by local "Hosts" in Asia Pacific. The unique places can be an extra cozy room, a cool loft or even a private villa. Guests can develop real connections with their hosts, live like a local and immerse themselves in the culture of their destination.
- Contact property owners by telephone to update listing availability and modify calendars accordingly.
- Compare and update listing pricing.
- Review and modify the content of property listings.
- Gather new information from property owners when necessary.
- Create new listing shells on the site.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
- Perform other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Aged not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Travel, Tourism or any related field.
- Experience in Telesales is a plus (new graduates are welcome).
- Strong proficiency in English is essential.
- Interest in Internet and Ecommerce.
- High standard of computer literacy and typing skills, experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Able to demonstrate initiative and confidence relating to clients.
- Willing to accept an element of risk in order to achieve business outcomes.
- Strong communicator who engages others through credible communication.
- Good problem solving ability.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056