Our client is a social marketplace where travelling "Guests" can locate and book cool places owned by local "Hosts" in Asia Pacific. The unique places can be an extra cozy room, a cool loft or even a private villa. Guests can develop real connections with their hosts, live like a local and immerse themselves in the culture of their destination.
- Contact property owners by telephone to update listing availability and modify calendars accordingly.
- Compare and update listing pricing.
- Review and modify the content of property listings.
- Gather new information from property owners when necessary.
- Create new listing shells on the site.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
- Perform other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Aged not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Travel, Tourism or any related field.
- Experience in Telesales is a plus (new graduates are welcome).
- Strong proficiency in English is essential.
- Interest in Internet and Ecommerce.
- High standard of computer literacy and typing skills, experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Able to demonstrate initiative and confidence relating to clients.
- Willing to accept an element of risk in order to achieve business outcomes.
- Strong communicator who engages others through credible communication.
- Good problem solving ability.