The successful candidate will report to the Expatiate Management in a Local and Global role and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Developing and deploying growth initiatives and strategies for new markets.
- Maximizing sales opportunities in existing market.
- Establishing relationships to develop account plans and achieve sales targets.
- Identifying and developing new business/accounts.
- Identifying and developing opportunity pipelines for existing and new products.
- Determining and communicating clear directions and objectives to sales and technical teams.
- Developing strong relationships with key influencers and decision makers at customer and supplier ends.
- Working closely with corporate sales and business development teams.
- Providing accurate and timely reports as required by management.
- Leading cross functional teams bringing together sales, operations and/or technical to ensure alignment and the timely achievement of objectives.
- Maintaining a strong funnel of new business opportunities from current and new accounts to maintain and increase business penetration. Understanding and using knowledge of market trends, new products and technologies of the industry, and competitors, including their production, processes, activities and capabilities.
- Engineering a solution selling approach: identifying customers’ major needs and communicating how our products can meet those needs.
- Applying a basic consultative sales approach and negotiation skills in sales.
- Customizing sales presentations to demonstrate the value to specific customer needs.
- Understanding the business value and leveraging it effectively when planning and conducting negotiations.
- Working with Finance regarding data-driven business analysis and decision making to continuously improve the profitability of the business unit.
- Ensuring accurate demand and supply forecasting.
- Team building and talent development.
- University degree either in Engineering, Science, Business Administration, Business Management or Marketing and Sales Management.
- More than 10 years’ experience in a sales associated role.
- Must have at least 5 years people management experience from a multinational environment.
- Very strong experience and growth track record in technical sales to OEM markets.
- Experience from a medical or automotive die-cutting related business is preferred.
- Strong business acumen.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to drive and manage vision and purpose.
- Result oriented.
- Self-driven, good initiation and coaching skills.
- Decisive, analytical, resourceful and organized.
- Strong team building skills.
- Strong ability in both written and spoken English.
- Have own car with license.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Able to travel abroad and/or up country as per assignment and requirement.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to perform under pressure.
Our client offers the right candidate an exciting opportunity to join a large multinational company with an attractive basic salary including; a transportation allowance, provident fund, fixed annual bonus plus a variable bonus and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.