Our client is a manufacturer of drinks and beverage with large production and big markets in Thai and CLMV. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Sales and Marketing Director.
- Working with the senior management team to develop business plans and budgets that will meet the short and long-term needs of the business.
- Coordinating effective communication to drive teams to exceed the company’s performance and strategic objectives.
- Developing annual sales targets and budgets in conjunction with sales offices.
- Monitoring and evaluating the business development teams, sales targets and plans.
- Identifying opportunities to increase market share, develop new accounts and explore potential new markets and business streams.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategy, including annual marketing calendar.
- Coordinating with marketing to ensure tactical promotions, product launches and other relevant communications are delivered to the market successfully.
- Monitoring reviews of marketing action plan to ensure timely execution of brochures, newsletters, social media strategies and agents/media.
- Providing leadership, support and guidance in terms of shared best practices.
- Monitoring and reporting on performance, including the setting of KPIs and key productivity metrics.
- Male or female, aged not over 45 years old, Thai nationality.
- Master's degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration.
- Experience in Sales & Business Development in the Food and Beverage Industry.
- Minimum of 8 years of sales experience in the Food and Beverage manufacturing industry.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Must be proficient using technology and working with software applications, including MS Office & Sales force.
- Able to travel overseas.
- Able to work 6 days/week.