- Developing a business plan and implementing a sales strategy for the market to ensure attainment of company goal by preparing individual as well as team action plans for effective search of sales goals and to maximize profitability.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
- Establishing performance goals for all sales department employees and monitoring staff progress, reviewing and evaluating performance results.
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics and codes and ensuring that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Providing management information on team to optimize and improve the quality of production planning and decisions.
- Analyzing sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Participating with senior staff in the development of the strategic sales and marketing plan for the company.
- Maintaining accurate records of all pricings, sales, production planning and activity reports submitted to the Sales Executives Director.
- Managing and controlling the sales budget.
- Male or female, aged over 35 years.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration, Business Management or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience as a team leader in the sales area from a glass or construction business.
- Goal driven and eager to achieve targets.
- Strong team management skill
- Good in English communication