- Developing and implementing strategic and tactical sales & marketing plans in conjunction with the management team to achieve finance product sales growth
- Setting up good business relationships with equipment divisions and dealers in order to promote effective and efficient finance product delivery through regular visits/meetings/business activities with equipment divisions, dealers and customers.
- Establishing and promoting the company brand through effective communication channels and co-promotions with marketing teams of the equipment division in order to promote the brand.
- Researching, developing and pricing new products and product enhancements according to the market demand while assessing risk mitigation and targeted yields.
- Matching customers’ finance lease needs to the most relevant finance lease programs and clearly introducing the requirements to dealers/customers to ensure effective, efficient and comparable finance service delivery with risk control.
- Coordinating with vendors to provide effective finance sales training for dealership staff to continuously improve utilisation of available finance products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial services (asset finance or dealer finance preferred).
- Having outstanding success in a senior sales or relationship management role
- Fluent in English
- Able to work independently
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package and will give the successful candidate great opportunities to learn and train with a world-renowned company.