Our client is a general trading company with a strong global network of 89 overseas trading subsidiaries in a total of 93 countries. As part our client’s ongoing development, they are seeking ambitious candidate with leadership skills for the position Sales and Marketing Manager (Japanese Speaking) to join their business expansion in Bangkok.
- Maximize team to stay within the budget.
- Create new business and expand current business based on department strategic business plan.
- Review and improve business processes or business scheme.
- Monitor the credit line set for the customers and suppliers.
- Improve team operations and communications both internally and externally.
- Keep and improve relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Handle domestic and import business dealing with both overseas head office and other material suppliers.
- Visit clients throught Thailand and occasionally travel to ASEAN and other possible countries.
- Bachelor degree or higher in any related field.
- Excellent English and Japanese communication skills (JLPT Level 2 or above).
- At least 8 years of experience in the Chemical field.
- At least 3 years at the management level.
- Knowledgable of the plastic business with work experience in a trading company
- Good coordination, analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Have initiative and be proactive.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Service minded with the ability to work under pressure.
- Well organized and hardworking with the ability to lead a team.
- Direct experience in the Home Appliances business will be advantage.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW