- Maintaining existing clients and sourcing new clients.
- Arranging visiting schedules and developing relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Reviewing financial statements of clients to ascertain appropriate credit limits.
- Preparing lease quotations for clients.
- Issuing invoices and following-up on payment.
- Reporting to a Japanese national.
- Working Monday – Friday, 8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Negotiating on prices and agreement terms to close sales.
- Thai nationality, age not over 28 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- More than 1 year experience of working in a sales targeted environment.
- Candidates currently working in finance, credit analysis, banking or purchasing but would like to work in a sales environment are welcome to apply.
- Driving License.
- Good English communication skills.