Our client has 40,500 faculty staff and teachers working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Sales Consultant.
- Selling academic and language programs across a great range of destinations.
- Handling marketing activities such as relating to online promotions, booths, exhibitions and educational seminars.
- Providing information to potential customers.
- Dealing with incoming calls, welcoming walk-in customers and providing information.
- Coordinating with customers in order to maintain good relationships.
- Assisting students in related functions.
- Having the skills to handle customer concerns in order to close sales and achieve the monthly target.
- Being a consultant to and following up with customers.
- Handling other assignments from the Management
- Male or female, aged 24 – 30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least 2 years of sales experience in education counseling
- Some overseas educational experience would be an advantage
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A fast learner with a positive attitude towards continuous learning
- Proficient in English
- Sales oriented