Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals. They now require a Sales Coordinator.
- Coordinating the Sales Team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment and material.
- Responding to complaints from customers and giving after-sales support when requested.
- Storing and sorting financial and non-financial data in electronic form and preparing reports.
- Handling the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Informing clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitoring the team’s progress, identifying shortcomings and proposing improvements.
- Assisting in the preparation and organisation of promotional material and events.
- Ensuring adherence to laws and policies.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Good computer skills (MS Office).
- Proficiency in English.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.