Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by responsible operations, ongoing innovation and open collaboration, they have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices and cloud computing. Their ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population.
- Manage regional manpower plan for instance shop and manpower allocation, manpower requisition and headcount plan both for sale promoter, retail supervisor and city manager.
- Work closely with field force team to analyse staff performance and productivity of responsible region.
- Work closely with Retail Innovation team to manage construction and furniture plan and request, update status, consolidate information and routinely report to relevant parties.
- Work closely with Retail Marketing team to manage POSM, shop decoration, sales promotion, premium and other materials, manage POSM request & plan, update status, consolidate information and routinely report to relevant parties.
- Work closely with Retail Marketing team to manage in store promotion plan, premium gift & other material plan, requisition & summary required reports.
- Work closely with Training team to set up training plan and agenda, facilitate meeting conducted in region.
- Manage the regional operation jobs, for instance conduct and set up RS morning meeting, record the schedule of routine meeting of PC&RS at shop front & doing summary report of the meeting then consolidate and update to Regional managers & relevant parties.
- Aged not over 33 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- At least 2 year of working experience in sales coordinator
- Good command of English or/and Chinese both speaking and writing.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills are critical.
- Analytical thinking, able to solve problems and manage conflicts constructively.
- Service minded, co-operative, good team player with excellent organization and coordination skills.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"