Our client is a leading global telecommunication solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals. They now require a Sales Director.
- Define the business development strategy including market segments, customer priorities and use cases, and GTM approaches.
- Work with product management, professional services, solutions architect, support, product marketing, partner/alliances and sales teams to define and deliver the strategy.
- Define solution bundles and business models
- Build or drive use cases and integrations with partners in the field.
- Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of defined key markets.
- Provide company management with strategy, analytics and metrics-based reporting.
- Possess an MBA qualification.
- 10+ years of business development, strategic partnerships, product marketing in Enterprise and B2B industry preferably cloud, hosted and managed technology services
- Experience selling to multinational corporations, large enterprises and Government organizations
- Experience in building new businesses and both startup and establishment of technology company environments
- Experience with cloud computing and/or related fields
- Solid negotiation skills and business and financial acumen.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insight in order to drive customer adoption and make appropriate recommendations to the business
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations is a key requirement.