Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals. They now require a Sales Director.
The Sales Director of the Cloud business team will be the liaison with clients in Thailand’s enterprise market for Enterprise Cloud services and be responsible for the management of multiple projects simultaneously including scheduling, staffing and coordinating required project activities with client and internal resources. As a leader of engagement teams, the Sales Director will help in developing internal methodology, training, mentoring and guidance to staff to enable the completion of assigned tasks.
The Sales Director will also have business development goals including both new sales and cross-selling additional services to prospective and existing clients.
The right candidate will be responsible as a business owner to accomplish company sales targets.
- Define the business development strategy including market segments, customer priorities and use cases, and GTM approaches.
- Work with product management, professional services, solutions architect, support, product marketing, partner/alliances and sales teams to define and deliver the strategy.
- Define solutions bundles and business models
- Build or drive use cases with partner integrations in the field.
- Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of defined key markets.
- Provide company management with strategy, analytics and metrics-based reporting.
- 8+ years of business development, strategic partnerships, product marketing in Enterprise and B2B industry preferably cloud, hosted and managed technology services
- Experience selling to multinational corporations, large enterprises and Government organizations
- Experience in both startup and establishment of technology company environments
- Experience with cloud computing and or related fields
- Strong analytical skills, and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insight in order to drive customer adoption and make appropriate recommendations to the business