Our client is a well-known and publicly listed food manufacturer and trader. The company requires a well-organized, highly motivated and fast-learning person to work in the position of Sales Director (Food Manufacturing).
- Being responsible for the overall sales activities of the modern trade and traditional trade channels.
- Establishing both monthly and annual sales objectives in alignment with the company's business plan.
- Establishing performance goals for all sales department employees and monitoring performance on a continual basis.
- Seeking out and targeting new customers and new sales opportunities.
- Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business for the company.
- Developing and maintaining business relations with all customers of the company.
- Analysing sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Thai nationality, aged 30-50 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in food manufacturing involving Modern Trade sales or Traditional Trade sales is a must.
- Possess strategic thinking ability and an aggressive and strong personality.
- Deep understanding of trading and retail businesses.
- Good command of English.