Our client is a trader of engineering equipment. The company is now seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Sales Director.
- Being responsible for sales, marketing and service activities for direct clients and distributors.
- Managing and controlling assembly inventory.
- Reporting to the Executive Director and being a member of the company’s Senior Executive team.
- Establishing both annual and monthly sales objectives in alignment with the Company's business plan.
- Establishing performance goals for all sales department employees, and monitoring performance on a continual basis.
- Seeking out and targeting new customers and new sales opportunities, initiating action plans to approach and secure new business for the company.
- Developing and implementing new business development strategies for driving business growth.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with all customers of the company.
- Analyzing sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Managing approximately 20 staff and 5 managers, providing leadership during day-to-day operations while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
- Thai national only.
- Age 40-50.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, MBA is an advantage.
- At least 7 years’ experience of selling engineering products and industrial tools, such as pumps, air compressors, car lifts and generators.
- At least 5 years in a managerial capacity.
- Deep understanding of the principals involved in trading to oil and gas, power plant and government customers.
- Proactive leader with strong people management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Strategic thinker and an assertive and strong personality.
- Good command of English.