Our client is a global organization that specializes in developing motion control solutions that help our customers meet ambitious performance and productivity goals.
They are a recognized leader within the automotive, consumer goods, and intralogistics industries. Our products are modular, reliable, and energy efficient allowing for flexible product retooling, continuous operations, and smooth internal material flow.
Achieve sales goals and targeted activities within the assigned territory.
- Support the profitable growth of the organization by identifying opportunities with new customers and industries to gain market share.
- Provide continuous input on the status of the marketplace to support accurate financial and operational forecasts.
- Monitor and review the distributor performance and achievement and recommends additions and changes to the Channel Manager.
Build relationships to better serve the growing portfolio of products with in the motion controls industry.
- Speak and consult with existing and potential customers and analyze customer’s strengths and weaknesses to assist in determining sales potential.
- Work with direct and distribution accounts.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenue quotas.
- Identify, qualify and create solutions for motion centric applications at OEM target customers. Use complex selling methods.
- Develop and implement an annual territory business plan.
- Maintain accurate pipeline with forecast data in CRM.
- Gather competitive pricing and market need.
- Monitor market trends and notify management of opportunities for new product.
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations of the capabilities and products to new and existing customers.
- Negotiate and establish price and terms with potential customers.
- Prepare and communicate quotes and proposals.
- Remain current on product and industry knowledge by attending sales meetings, internal and external training, reading sales manuals, books or trade journals.
- Submit monthly sales activity and expense reports timely as required.
- BS in Engineering. Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of five years sales experience in the Automation Industry.
- Experience selling the following automation products is essential: Variable Frequency Drives (Inverter), Servo Inverters, Geared Motors and Motion Controllers.
- Proven success at managing distributors and developing OEM account.
- Proficient with MS Office.
Reference Code: SEA1332508
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Sales Engineer - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790