Our client operates globally and delivers a diverse range of products and services, including advanced materials, components, devices, equipment, network engineering and other services. Due to their current expansion they are now seeking a well-organized and highly motivated candidate for the position of SALES ENGINEER (Chemicals).
- Selling products to distributors and manufacturers.
- Managing business with existing customers and establishing new customers.
- Achieving the sales target.
- Creating customized presentations and explanations for customers.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Managing all sales processes with a growing target each year.
- Female, aged between 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Science.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales, preferably within the semiconductor field and in an SME company.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to work independently, without needing day-to-day guidance.
- Have your own car and driver's license.
- Good command of English or Japanese language.