Our client is a global market leader in the supply of wheat flour and grain handling installations, rice mills, animal feed-mills, pasta and chocolate production lines and aluminium die casting systems. The core technologies of the group are in the fields of mechanical and thermal process engineering.
- Promoting sales for the Grinding & Dispersion business unit.
- Maintaining key accounts within Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia.
- Developing business with existing and new customers.
- Visiting customers and managing relationships.
- Identifying projects and opportunities in the market.
- Preparing project and visit reports.
- Preparing quotations, negotiating and concluding contracts.
- Demonstrating market know-how and an awareness of competitor activity.
- Providing consolidated pricing strategies.
- Managing the sales budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Grinding and Dispersion.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Sales background.
- Smart appearance, self-confident with a selling mind-set.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Ability to manage own schedule to meet required targets.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and people skills.
- Strong technical know-how and able to provide high quality consultation.
- Task focused and target oriented.
- Good team player.
- Able to work independently and handle pressure.
- Willing to travel upcountry frequently, attend training overseas and work long and irregular hours.
- Possess own car and a valid driving license.