Our client is one of the leading global manufacturers of mainboard, PCB and electronic products.
- Analyze existing customer sales volume and market trend to predict future sales trend and create a plan to meet the sales target.
- Establish new customer accounts and retain existing customers.
- Manage market intelligence.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and coordinate various activities with customers.
- Provide support to sales and manufacturing plants, troubleshooting and solving quality problems.
- Collect market information from customers and provide data to supervisor and department.
- Create quotations, arrange samples, handle orders and follow up product deliveries to customers.
- Negotiate the best selling price of company products
- Prepare regular sales reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Thai nationality, male or female, aged 26-32 years old
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering or Science or in Marketing or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales or as a Quality Engineer related to PCB or electronic products.
- Good command of both written & spoken English in essential, Japanese communication in an advantage
- Must have own car and driver’s license