- Initiate and maintain industrial contacts to better identify their current and potential needs.
- Work with Account Managers on planning according to sales development objectives defined for the market.
- Find opportunities in the related market field.
- Prepare visit plan.
- Manage opportunity detection and qualification.
- Develop relationships at both business and technical level within customer organizations.
- Propose client technical solutions to selected customers.
- Propose tests at the customer's site.
- Define, prepare and present commercial proposals in collaboration with Account Managers.
- Elaborate on technical proposals.
- Participate in contract reviews and contract signature negotiations.
- At least 5 years working experience in industrial sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering or in any related discipline.
- Good English communication skills.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office).
- Mature and proactive person with leadership skills.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary and benefits package including commission, medical allowance and holidays. Working hours are from 8.00-18.00, Monday to Friday.