- Ensuring smooth sales operations, from contract negotiation to order placing and accounts receivable.
- Working closely with the business development and marketing teams to commercialize new business projects.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships, creating and updating customer profiles.
- Being a contact point for customers during new business projects, handling complaints and such like.
- Preparing customer demand forecasts, working with the supply chain team to meet On-Time&In-Full delivery requirements.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by receiving product knowledge training from internal technical experts and suppliers and self-learning
- Establishing personal networks and gathering useful data and connections.
- Monitoring and recording competitor activity; pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, technical trends, demands, frequency of visits and customers.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality age between 27-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree, GPA above 2.7 in a related field.
- At least3 years experience in Sales or Technical Sales.
- Service-minded, well-organized, self-motivated, flexible, hardworking with a positive attitude.
- A good problem solver, excellent communication skills and computer literate.
- Good command of English (speaking, reading and writing).
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Must possess own car and driving license.