Our client offers a Total Development Service and is responsible for the design and production of prototype parts for the automotive industry.
- Finding new customers and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- Challenging and overcoming objections, with a view to persuading the customer to buy.
- Increasing sales and profitability.
- Using sales and marketing processes to achieve results.
- Contacting and visiting customers and managing any problems or issues.
- Preparing quotations and documenting jobs.
- Complying with company rules.
- Thai nationality.
- Female/male age 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Have experience in the automotive industry.
- At least 3 years experience in a sales position.
- Good command of English (Japanese is desirable).
- Must have a driving license.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office).
- Good communication skills and the ability to form effective working relationships.