- Managing sales and marketing for the Thai market.
- Managing and implementing marketing strategies, operation programmes and activities in order to achieve the company’s sales and profit objectives.
- Developing and implementing local programs in line with marketing strategies.
- Making recommendations and providing business planning support.
- Developing and managing relationships with vendors and channel partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields.
- At least 3 years of work experience in sales & marketing in a garment or packaging business.
- Excellent skill in maintaining customer relationships and in solutions based selling.
- Have strong analytical, communication, problem-solving and collaborative skills.
- Must own a car with driving license
- Good command of English.