The Sales Executive will report to the Branch Manager and will assist with the following key functions:
- Exploring all opportunities to develop additional business from assigned customer accounts.
- Managing and coordinating all sales and business development activities in Thailand, whilst aiming to achieve sustainable business growth through the increasing of sales.
- Proactively finding new target customers, acquiring new business & creating sales leads from overseas to achieve sales targets, as well as taking responsibility for the achievement of objectives and team sales targets.
- Meeting targets and deadline as per budget and KPI’s by management .
- Approaching & presenting to customers by skillfully communicating information regarding the Company’s solutions and services.
- Reporting sales activities & sales performance regularly or upon request.
- Assisting Team Leaders or Managers to set strategies to achieve team or company targets.
- Performing various special project assignments as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Logistics and/or a related field.
- At least 3 years experience in the logistics field, preferably coming from a shipping forwarder and container shipping background.
- Experience in international freight forwarding (air and sea import/export), handling of HM Customs processes (clearance, BOI, 19, BIS etc.).
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and provide outstanding customer service.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, provident fund, a five day working week, medical insurance and the opportunity to join a large international company.