Looking for a candidate who has proven sales experiences in FMCG (trade sales, retail sales, channels, category management, products) and retailers (Tesco, Seven Eleven, Big C and etc.) Strong “can do” attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required. Also, Willingness to work in a start-up environment.
- Preparing sales strategy and business plan for the region.
- Generating new leads in the region, following up on them with close cooperation with regional management, global accounts, and leading the effort to close the deals, including pricing and contract preparation.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Thai native speaker.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Business Administrator or related field.
- 3-5 years experiences working in FMCG and retailers.
- Technical savvy, especially with smartphones and photography
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to work at the executive level of organizations.
- Proven ability to build trust with clients and close deals.
- Ability to manage sales processes independently and work in close cooperation with HQ staff (finance, implementation, R&D, HR, legal, Marketing).
- Good command of English in both verbal and written format.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, time management, and multi-tasking abilities.