Our client is a manufacturer and trader of Zinc Oxide. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Sales Manager.
- Selling Zinc Oxide raw materials to manufacturers in the automotive, ceramic, pigment and colour businesses.
- Seeking new customers and opening new markets locally and overseas.
- Managing existing customer accounts and establishing new customers.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Creating customized presentations and explanations for customers.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Managing all sales processes with a growing target each year.
- Visiting customers at manufacturing facilities (B2B).
- Coordinating with suppliers to support purchasing department.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged between 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Science,Chemical Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales to manufacturers.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales management.
- Possessing initiative and negotiation skills.
- Energetic and active with a winning attitude.
- Ability to hit sales targets.
- Able to travel abroad.
- Have a car.