The Sales Manager will report to the Thai General Manager and Korean Managing Director will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Taking responsibility for the achievement of targets. Managing sales and marketing strategies / plans and forecasts, and following up on these processes to ensure achievement of the sales targets.
- Being responsible for building and maintaining strong personal relationships with clients.
- Taking care of and providing consultation to customers and effectively managing customer enquiries and complaints.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Taking care of existing customers.
- Maintaining current business.
- Male, Thai Nationality, aged between 28 - 38 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field.
- Experience in a crane or elevator field.
- Technical skills related to wire rope and rigging.
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point).
- Team leadership skills, external mind set, an aspiration to win.
- Able to work well within a multi-cultural company.
- Good English communication skills (writing, listening and speaking).
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, accident insurance and a bonus based on KPIs.