Our client is a leading provider of valves and has been operating successfully for nearly 20 years. They are now looking for a Sales Manager.
- Determining annual unit and gross profit plans by implementing marketing strategies and analysing trends and results.
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales.
- Projecting expected sales volumes and profits for existing and new products.
- Implementing national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintaining sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping abreast of supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitor activity.
- Establishing and adjusting selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand.
- Managing sales operations by scheduling and assigning employees and following-up on work results.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by establishing personal networks and participating in professional bodies.
- Age above 35 years old.
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel and Email communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in Sales or Telesales.
- A proven achievement record in this field will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good command of English.
- Energetic and positive personality.