We are currently seeking a Sales Manager for a recruitment service provider in Bangkok. The successful incumbent will be accountable for generating new business opportunities and providing guidance to an established account base through personal selling and through the management of an internal sales team.
- Identifying, driving and maximizing sales opportunities for the company within established and new client accounts.
- Generating new client accounts and growing extant business.
- Sourcing new client accounts, conducting cold calls and maintaining good relationships with existing clients.
- Coaching and mentoring the Sales Team, ensuring they reach their sales targets.
- Exceeding personal sales targets and KPIs, as well as team targets, on a monthly and weekly basis.
- Submitting weekly sales report to line manager.
- Participating in the business review process.
- Conducting sales calls.
- Handling problems or complaints from clients; anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a professional services environment or a B2B organization.
- Knowledge of consultative solutions selling.
- Experience of using CRM is highly preferable.
- Ability to build and nurture client relationships.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English (writing and speaking) with computer literacy (MS Office).
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, follow-up, time management and managerial skills.
- Ability to start work immediately would be an advantage.