Our client is a distributor of performance kits for motorcycles. Their products utilise advance technology from Japan. They are looking for a suitable candidate to join them as a Sales Manager to help launch and grow the business in Thailand.
- Establishing and implementing sales plans and strategies for both B2B and B2C markets.
- Implementing sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Expanding target markets in Bangkok, surrounding areas and major provinces.
- Building a strong sales department and leading and coaching the Sales Team to achieve sales targets.
- Monitoring the team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Working closely with management on sales strategies and being willing to adapt as market circumstances change.
- Forecasting and controlling the supporting budget, managing costs and related expenses of the Sales Department.
- Meeting with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of business relationship in place.
- Thai nationality.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Sales, with a proven record of performance.
- Able to handle B to B and B to C markets.
- Good planning and relationship building skills.
- Previous experience in products related to automobiles is a plus.
- Assertive with proven leadership and negotiation skills.
- Good persuasion skills and well presented.