Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of chemical products. They are now seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Sales Manager.
- Establishing and driving agreed growth plans for both organic growth and new account acquisition that ensures sales objectives are achieved.
- Identifying opportunities for sales professionals to grow through existing and new training modules. Being a role model for self-development and learning.
- Developing, retaining and acquiring talent by utilizing team development mechanisms and training tools to enhance sales effectiveness.
- Delivering on-the-job sales training and monitoring employee performance to ensure effectiveness. Developing, coaching and training the customer service team to ensure they are able to deliver their best performance in order to accomplish objectives as assigned.
- Tracking departmental KPIs on a daily basis and communicating with the team and agreeing corrective actions where necessary.
- Analyzing customer information for process and customer experience improvement opportunities.
- Directing the preparation of activity reports, statistics and management reports.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales management role.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Customer focused, hands on with good project management skills.
- Strong financial acumen and problem solving skills.
- Fluent in business English (writing and speaking).